Investment, Retail, Industrial, Special Use, Office
My commitment is to be available for my clients 24/7. I research real estate opportunities meticulously to provide clients with an honest and accurate assessment of the market.
Background & Experience
Worked across all property types of commercial-investment real estate.
Florida native with quality commercial real estate experience holding positions as research analyst for a Florida commercial appraiser, financial analyst for a nationwide commercial appraiser, and leasing/property management intern helping manage and develop 17 commercial retail properties throughout the Dallas and Fort Worth markets.
2019 to Present – Sales Associate – NAI Southcoast Incorporated
2019 to Present – Research Analyst – CRE Valuation Services Treasure Coast
2018 to 2019 – Financial Analyst – BBG Inc.
2017 - 2018: Leasing and Property Management Intern, Hopkins Commercial Real Estate
- Bachelor of Business Administration, finance with a concentration in real estate, Southern Methodist University
- Bachelor of Science, economics with a concentration in financial applications, Southern Methodist University
Professional Associations & Designations
- Young Professional Club of Martin County
- Southern Methodist University Alumni Association
- Brother of Sigma Alpha Epsilon