Asset Management, Property Management
Scope of Service Experience
Skilled in all phases of commercial real estate property and asset management, including specialized management services of tenant improvements, facilities management and crisis management. Commitment: To maximize profits for our commercial real estate clientele.
Background & Experience
Jennifer Trent is experienced in a wide range of commercial real estate disciplines. However, she has chosen property and asset management as her specialty.
Since moving to Florida in 2001 she has managed office complexes, industrial buildings and shopping centers in Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie and Indian River counties for both Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT) and third-party management companies.
She has extensive knowledge of the financial, legal and maintenance areas of property management and has successfully project managed the construction and re-development of several office and shopping center complexes. She also has significant experience in crisis management.
- Bachelor of Arts, Transylvania University, Lexington, KY University of Kentucky, MBA Studies
Professional Associations & Designations
- CPM (Certified Property Manager) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- CSM / CRRP (ICSC) Certified Shopping Center Manager |Certified Retail Real Estate Professional
- Broker Associate/ Realtor-State of Florida
- LCAM (Licensed Community Association Manager)
- Board member of NAI Global Property Management Council
- Member of CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women)
- Member of the NAI Global Women's Alliance Council