COVID-19 Business Resources
UPDATE: Please check this story our, featuring some of our Downtown Stuart Properties!
There is no lack of understanding that this is a challenging time for both tenants and landlords. Both parties continue to incur obligations including those of rents, mortgages, supply and contractor payments as well as other obligations such as those to payroll and financial institutions.
In an effort to understand what options are available, this list has been compiled by NAI Southcoast to assist all companies, tenants, landlords and individuals to supplement their cash flow responsibilities.
- Check with your insurance provided regarding loss of business / sales coverage.
- Check with the State of Florida and the federal government with regards to financial help through a variety of different organizations (see list below).
- You can also assist the State of Florida as well by filling out a survey at floridadisaster.biz.
- For further assistance with this survey, businesses can also contact Emergency Support at ESF18@em.myflorida.com.
- Payroll tax credits with regards to paid sick, family and medical leave. Irs.gov/coronavirus
DISASTER LOAN RESOURCES:
Small Business Bridge Loans, interest free for up to one year:
CDC Centers for Disease Control and Prevention